Panthenol has the potential to improve the appearance of the skin, including dryness, roughness, scaling, pruritus, and erythema. Further, its moisturizing properties improve skin hydration by drawing water from deeper layers of the skin into the upper layers of the skin. It has in reducing trans-epidermal water loss and maintaining skin elasticity and softness. It stimulates skin regeneration and boosts healing. Panthenol is effective for moisturization, improvement of hair structure, and adding luster and sheen to the hair. Only D-Panthenol is converted to Vitamin B5
– Penetrates readily into skin & hair
– Has good moisturizing and softening properties
– Soothes irritated and blemished skin
– Gives the hair moisture & shine and reduces split ends
HIGH PERFORMANCE INGREDIENT
Functional – Humectant, Additive – Vitamin
Add to water phase
– 1–5% in skin care, with the higher end of the range for more therapeutic applications
– 0.75–1% for shampoos and conditioners
– 0.5–0.75% for hair styling products.
– 1% for nail care.
White crystalline powder or a clear liquid
All Skin Types
Hair Care, Cream/Lotion, Make-Up, Body Care, Moisturiser , Face Care, Shower Products , Cleanser