This e-book will teach you the process of making your own lotions creams and facial cream mask/scrubs by harnessing the power of nature.
The focus is to use vegetable oils, butters and essential oils to make emulsions. Once you master the technique of emulsification, you will not just know how to make lotions and cream but also facial cream-based masks and scrubs.
This e-book is for people who wants to learn to create their own natural skincare products.
– Introduction to Emulsification and How to Convert Formula to Weight
– Learn the Correct Techniques for Creating Lotions and Creams of Your Own.
– Essential Oil Safety for Natural Skincare
– Measuring pH and Adjusting pH
– Common Ingredients To Use and Basic Equipment
– How to Formulate Lotions, Creams, Facial Cream Masks and Scrubs with Recipes Based Upon the Formula Flowcharts and Sample Recipes provided.
– Anyone who want to learn how to make lotions and creams, facial cream masks and scrubs
– Avid natural beauty enthusiasts who want to learn a new skill
– Anyone who wants to learn how to make natural skincare
– Anyone who want to customize their skin care regime
– Anyone who wants to learn how to use natural ingredients for skincare
– Anyone who want to save money by making their own self care products
***If you want to have the full bundle of natural skincare formulation at 20% discount, do purchase “Learn Natural Skincare Formulation Bundle”
– high-resolution PDF
– sized to print to A4 paper
This is a digital copy of eBook, is not a physical copy.
It is only available for 1-time download and the link is only valid for 2 days upon purchase.
These products are intended for Personal and Individual use. Please do not share.
Please keep in mind that these items are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing, mass production, commercial usage, or resell of the file or the finished product(s) is strictly prohibited.
Please note that, because this is a digital item, no refunds or exchanges will be offered. However, I will work with you to ensure your satisfaction!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Always speak with a licensed practitioner.
Discover how to take care of your skin and body in a more holistic way