Rosemary hydrosol has a strong flavor of rosemary essential oil, but the scent is far less appealing. You may consider adding another hydrosol to balance out the aroma. It is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and tissue-regenerating (healing scars).
Rosemary hydrosol is good for respiratory ailments because it reduces mucus and congestion, and it is beneficial for an earache and ear infection. It is used in skin care and for skin disorders, it is helpful for treating acne, oily skin, or congested skin, and in skin toners.
- Use a hot compress for ear infection support.
- Steam inhalation for respiratory
- Add to a bath to stimulate circulation, relieve the plan and stiffness of rheumatism and gout, and promotes menstruation
- Use in a spray to stimulate and restore the mind and body, increase mental alertness and refresh tired feet (you can also use it in a foot soak)
- Use as the wetting agent in a clay mask for acne or combination and oily skin